Give yourself the gift of a 5 minute break each day and connect with your inner calm and creativity! So how do you do this? Using this Doodle Calendar for March! Keep it simple and have fun!
How to start (It’s REALLY simple)
1) Print out the 8.5″ x 11″ (Letterhead size) March Daily Doodle Calendar >> HERE <<
2) In each box you will see the following example; 1 – BEAUTIFUL / Rainbow
– ‘1’ means it is the 1st of March
– ‘BEAUTIFUL’ is your word for the day! This is to inspire and lead your day with positivity! Be sure to write this down somewhere you can see.
– ‘Rainbow’ is the little doodle you will do for up to 5 minutes!
You can do any type of doodling, just enjoy a little quiet time by yourself or invite others to fill in theirs as well!
Just remember to RELAX, BREATHE, DOODLE & REPEAT! It is that easy!
Enjoy your calm!